"Success is uncommon, therefore not to be enjoyed by the common man. I'm looking for uncommon people."

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2010-2011 Goal-Setting

What would some realistic, challenging goals be for our team this year? List your responses for the following and feel free to discuss your thoughts on the upcoming season.
16 Duals - How many will we win?
ESD Duals - What place out of the 8 teams?
# State Qualifiers out of 14?
# State Placers?
Highest state placer? 1-8 (not who, but how high)
Team Placing at the State Tournament?

1 comment:

KP Math Guy said...

I believe we can win a minimum of 8 dual meets this year, and I feel we can do better than that. The ESD is loaded as usual, and it may be hard this year to move into the top half, but I believe it is possible (no one would have predicted Sam Seydel would win the ESD title last year). I want to train to have 14 wrestlers earn state honors, and I believe BVHS will have at least one state invididual champ for the first time since Tyler Anderson. A top ten team finish is very possible. Think positive!!!!